Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Feedback

Strategies of teaching - I like differentiation, 5E model and flipped classroom. I start using it more and think more about experiencing learning not just teaching-learning and training practical skills.
Something new that I have learned is usually something old. My ideas about flipped classroom were different than we have learned here. Combined with mine I think it will be perfect. At the same time the issue of homework stays - no one likes to really do that. My flipped model contains homework (as I don't usually give this). Will see..

What is like living in another country - America is too versatile to make conclusion about all of America. I haven't yet gone to Miami. After that I will decide:) America has better beds and pillows - this I would like to take home with me.

Missing the most - not really missing, life is good. Food could be better or at least I prepare my own things, here I can rely on what there is to offer. Otherwise the community and people are nice and more like a family to support each other here.  



People I remember the most - Savilla (BGSU), Emilio (BGSU), Lisa (Perrisburg Jnr,. H), home stay family and Laxman from Nepal, Salaam from Jordan.

What I tell to my students -  Most important is that I tell to my teachers that they must stand up and reinvent the teaching. Then students will benefit the most of me being here.

Gain from participating the program - I wanted to know about real American life and talk and think more in English to improve that. I have got all of that and more. Like understanding about religion etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment